Through our Move Management program, we assist seniors as they downsize and transition into retirement living. We help with planning, de-cluttering, coordinating and re-settling your items into your new space. Not only do we assist with the physical aspects of moving, but the emotional aspects as well thus making your transition easier for you. Move Management is not a luxury, but an investment so give yourself permission to hire a professional! Retirement is a time for you to care about yourself and find that perfect maintenance-free lifestyle, which should begin with your move. When we leave after the “un-pack day,” your bed will be made, dishes will be put away and all of your belongings will have a home in your new home.
Our second service, a Speaker Series, is held on a monthly basis in our Towson office in the spring and fall. Our Speaker Series include a range of educational topics related to the health and wellbeing of seniors. Our purpose is to educate the community on healthy aging and aging-related services.
Move Management Services
The following is a list of services we offer:
- FREE In-home consultation
- Planning and organizing your move
- Customized floor-planning
- Arranging for donations and/or sale of unneeded items
- Packing your items for your move
- Scheduling vendors of your choice for move day
- Being the point person for questions on move day
- Completely unpacking your belongings
- Re-settling you into your new home
- Cleaning out of your former home
For more information on our Senior Services program, contact us via e-mail or call us at 410-828-7700. To learn more about move management and/or our services, please download the following materials:
Stay tuned for our next Speaker Series coming this fall!