Have a desire to help others? Want to grow with a multiple year winner of the Baltimore Sun’s Top Workplace award? Then Abilities Network is the employer for you!
At Abilities Network, we cultivate inclusive communities through relationships, innovation and high-quality services. We accomplish this by living close to our values of respect, well-being, reflection and courage and using them to guide our decision making. If you want to contribute to an organization of people passionate about using relationships to support the empowerment of others then we have a position where you can make a difference.
We are always looking for caring and committed professionals to help us accomplish our mission of challenging the community to acknowledge the value and equality of people of all abilities.
Whether you’re interested in working at our Towson, Maryland headquarters, or throughout the state of Maryland, Abilities Network has a place for you. If you’re ready to join a non-profit organization with an amazing culture and team environment, choose Abilities Network!
Abilities Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, sexual orientation, or any other category covered by applicable law.
“The smile I have on my face is from the care and supports I provide to my individuals. It is also due to the fact that our team is amazing! Our entire team deserves an award for the continued commitment to make Abilities Network the best community supports organization Maryland has ever experienced.”
- Community and Employment Partners
- Healthy Families Baltimore County
- Project ACT (All Children Together)
- Senior Services Move Management
Abilities Network offers a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid health reimbursement account
- Employer provided life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO, sick leave, anniversary day off)
- Nine paid holidays per year
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer match after one year of service, 100% vesting after two years of service
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical and dependent care)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Voluntary benefits and discount programs
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee referral bonus program – earn up to $1,800 per hire