Abilities Network is looking for a Program Administrator to manage the day to day functioning of the Project ACT office and ensure that daily operations are running smoothly. Responsible for monitoring finances of Project ACT and addressing any financial issues proactively. Maintains familiarity with all grant sources and the allowable expenditures under each grant Provides first point of contact for all aspects of the Project ACT programs and is familiar with grant services and able to respond to questions and requests. Proactively seeks assistance from the Director of Project ACT as needed.
***At this time, all Project ACT services are being provided virtually.***
What does this opportunity give me?
- Community outreach. Work with a diverse population.
- Pride. Work for a company that is passionate about our mission and helping people find their path to independence.
- A strong team and support system.
- Impact. Make an immediate difference in someone’s life.
- Ownership and responsibility for your position.
What will I do at Abilities Network?
KEY DUTIES AND RESONSIBILITIES:
- Act as point of contact for general Project ACT inquiries as needed.
- Provide support in recruiting and orienting new Project ACT staff. Provide training to new staff around office procedures.
- Pro-actively address problems with Project ACT Program Managers and Director.
- Make necessary updates and changes to the website.
- Provide additional support for projects as directed.
- Work closely with professional development specialist to guarantee all trainings and relevant information is updated on the website in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot issues with the website and act as point of contact in working with website contractors.
- Work with Project ACT Program Managers, Project ACT Director and Finance team to maintain accurate accounts of all budgets for grants and systematically track invoices and numbers to ensure funding requirements are met.
- Track grant data when applicable.
- Track grant activities and pull reports as necessary. This includes gathering and generating information surrounding the fiscal component of all grants and/or contracts for monthly and quarterly fiscal progress reports.
- Work with the Project ACT team to ensure accurate and timely submission of grant proposals.
- Assist with gathering supporting documentation to complete the proposal and provide support in completing and submitting proposals to ensure all submission requirements are met.
- Ensure all progress reports/documentation due to funders/grantors are accurate.
- Collect all necessary reports and invoices and submit to funders in a timely manner as identified in grants/contracts.
- Identify any deficiencies or problem areas. Exercise judgment with grant expenditures and allocations.
- Maintain accurate running totals of each line item in excel spreadsheets.
- Serves as point of collection for all credit card and other expenditures.
- Allocate expenditures and work closely with the finance team to ensure accurate accounting of program expenses.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies and maintaining necessary training supplies and equipment.
- Create and send fee for service invoices on the appropriate due dates.
- Track training and fee for service revenue and make updates to training revenue spreadsheet.
- Generate activity reports describing monthly financial details of site training payments.
- Schedule on-site training, maintain accurate records of all on-site training details.
- Create and send on-site training contracts and invoices.
- Provide customer service for on-site training clients.
- Verify that contracts are completed and that payment is received prior to certificates being sent.
- Monitor CRC training registration numbers and cancel trainings when necessary.
- Provide refunds for cancelled training if applicable.
Schedule and prepare for a variety of Project ACT meetings including Advisory Boards (quarterly), Project ACT meetings (monthly), and other general meetings as assigned.
- Schedule, coordinate arrangements for meetings
- Mail invitations/flyers and reminder notices, place follow-up calls
- Prepare agendas, handouts, training materials, necessary a/v equipment, and order food
- Attend meetings as assigned to take minutes. Take/transcribe/distribute minutes within 2 weeks of meeting.
- Put meeting room back into standardized set up, and clean up meeting materials and foodAttend internal and external meetings as directed to represent Project ACT. Support all aspects of the division. Performs other duties as assigned.Demonstrates a strong understanding and dedication to Abilities Network’s MISSION and GUIDING PRINCIPLES. Actively promotes and represents agency philosophy through all interactions with both internal and external customers. Performs all miscellaneous duties as assigned necessary to fulfill the MISSION of Abilities Network
What does Abilities Network need from me?
AA degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Requires 4 -5 years of office/program administration support experience including experience with grants management. Requires strong skills in the areas of oral/written interpersonal communication, customer service and confidentiality. Must be able to meet tight and often unexpected deadlines, manage multiple priorities and have strong organizational and program coordination skills. Must be proficient in the use of computer with standard software packages and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and experience with routine database data entry. Requires typing speed of 50+wpm. Must have ability to lift up to 40 lbs, transport materials and move materials to various training facilities when necessary.Requires analytical ability sufficient to assist with the development and implementation of office procedures, program/grant procedure changes, and ability to prepare complex financial reports and compute statistics.
What else do I get at Abilities Network?
In addition to an amazing company culture and team environment, eligible employees are entitled to an array of company benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision insurance
- Life/Long-term Disability insurance
- Paid time off (annual, sick, holiday)
- 403(b) Pension Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (medical, dependent care)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary day off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus
- Jury duty leave
- Bereavement leave
Abilities Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, sexual orientation, or any other category covered by applicable law.
Position Type: Full-time, Hourly
Location: Headquarters (Towson Office)