The Community and Employment Partners Program is looking for a Senior Program Director to contribute to the operational success of Community & Employment Partners by providing ongoing supervision and oversight to Program Directors.
What does this opportunity give me?
- Community outreach. Work with a diverse population.
- Pride. Work for a company that is passionate about our mission and helping people find their path to independence.
- A strong team and support system.
- Impact. Make an immediate difference in someone’s life.
- Ownership and responsibility for your position.
What will I do at Abilities Network?
- Conduct bi-weekly supervision, ensuring quality service provision in line with the agency mission.
- Provide annual and routine evaluation of work performance.
- Proactively address performance concerns and effectively carries out recommendations, additional support, and/or disciplinary action.
- Provide guidance and leadership to staff to ensure meaningful services are delivered with respect to self-determination, dignity of risk, individual preference, growth, independence, and community integration/affiliation as dictated in the Provider Implementation Plan (PIP) and Person Centered Plan (PCP).
- Provide effective quality weekly supervision to staff.
- Utilize supervision meetings to solidify staff’s understanding of work expectations, plan, discuss services, barriers/challenges, goals, review documentation and professional development.
- Include time in supervision to provide reflective, clinical and administrative support.
- Incorporate constant review of Abilities Network’s core values utilizing the template for supervision documentation in Paylocity.
- Ensure rotation of discussion so all individuals’ circumstances and are visited with monthly in supervisions.
- Complete performance evaluations in a timely basis.
- Proactively address performance concerns with supervisor and Director of Human Resources and effectively carries out recommendations, additional support and/or disciplinary action if necessary, such as drafting Performance Counseling Memos, and participating in disciplinary meetings.
- Build strong rapport with individuals and families to proactively communicate around service issues.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the regional community and the resources, employers within.
- Coordinate with Recruiter to attend 2nd interviews for potential new hires.
- Actively contribute to assess candidate’s likely success in each position.
- Communicate with QA Director and Recruiter to support new hire training, to include consumer shadow training, and ensure a comfortable working knowledge of each individual.
- Participate in new hire orientation, as assigned.
- Lead bi weekly team meetings with all supervisees that foster philosophy, quality services, collaboration, and support, and incorporate agency and programmatic initiatives.
- Ensure quality service provision by addressing/resolving conflicts and barriers and reinforcing successes in achieving individual’s outcomes and goals.
- Coordinate with Outreach Coordinator to manage individuals new to services.
- Comply with agency policy and procedure in approving timesheets, mileage reimbursement, and expense reports.
- Monitors staff expenditures.
- Provide oversight to the creation of weekly staff schedules and addresses any staff concerns related to schedules (non-typical shifts, etc).
- Oversee and monitor service delivery as related to consumer’s individualized goal plan and precipitates changes as needed.
- Ensure all individuals are supported in accordance with approved funding on a weekly basis.
- Effectively address programmatic concerns and participates in investigations as necessary.
- Oversee PCPs process to ensure Community Support Managers are scheduling and attending PCP prep, and final meetings according to PCP timeline.
- Review, approve and send Abilities Network PIP to Coordinators of Community Services (CCSs) for LTSS upload.
- Review PCPs in LTSS and document Accept or Decline within the LTSS system.
- Follow Incident Reporting procedures by reporting all applicable events to Quality Assurance Director. Completes initial reporting for all seriously reportable and internal incidents.
- Provide assistance to Quality Assurance Director to complete follow up AIR/A7.
- Actively participate within the CEP Leadership team by contributing ideas and efforts to assure comprehensive services are provided in a quality manner.
- Participate in and facilitates other meetings as necessary/assigned, including serving as backup for PCP meetings.
- Participate in the development/review of policies and procedures that govern Community and Employment Partners.
- Maintain appropriate professional boundaries, balancing excellent service provision with the proper emotional, legal and ethical limitations to protect the physical and emotional health of individuals in services and themselves.
- Support their team to maintain professional boundaries and provides training/intervention as necessary.
- Assume emergency on-call duty equally with other on-call personnel.
What does Abilities Network need from me?
Demonstrates a strong understanding and dedication to Abilities Network’s MISSION and GUIDING PRINCIPLES. Actively promotes and represents agency philosophy through all interactions with both internal and external customers. Performs all miscellaneous duties as assigned necessary to fulfill the MISSION of Abilities Network.
Degree in Human Services related discipline and minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the human services field preferred, commensurate experience of 4-6 years in field accepted in lieu of degree. Previous supervisory experience required. Progressive experience providing reflective supervision and service delivery required.
Must have access to transportation, as necessary to fulfill the duties and responsibilities of the position. Ability to travel state wide as needed is required.
Past demonstration of exceptional skills in the areas of Social Perceptiveness, Active Listening, Active Learning, Service Orientation, Critical Thinking, Complex Problem Solving, Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships, Integrity, Self-Control, Dependability, Cooperation, Stress Tolerance, Persistence, Persuasion, Negotiation, Instruction, Speaking and Writing is required.
What else do I get at Abilities Network?
In addition to an amazing company culture and team environment, eligible employees are entitled to an array of company benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision insurance
- Life/Long-term Disability insurance
- Paid time off (annual, sick, holiday)
- 403(b) Pension Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (medical, dependent care)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary day off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus
- Jury duty leave
- Bereavement leave
Abilities Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, sexual orientation, or any other category covered by applicable law.