We appreciate the following program partners that provide funding to support our program and collaborate with us on various projects in the community:
- Epilepsy Foundation of America
- The Office for Genetics and People with Special Health Care Needs of the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Parents Place of Maryland
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Epilepsy Center
- Kennedy Krieger Institute
- LifeBridge Health, The Sandra and Malcolm Berman Brain and Spine Institute
- Maryland Epilepsy Center, University of Maryland Medical Center
- Veterans Administration, Epilepsy Center of Excellence, North East
- Communities of Care
- Cyberonics, Inc.
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc.
Interested in becoming a Program Partner? Contact us via e-mail or call us at 410-828-7700.