Abilities Network is looking for a Program Assistant to work as part of our Project ACT Team. In this role, your accountability focuses on strategically coordinating and scheduling training sessions with the Professional Development Coordinator to meet grant requirements and Project Act’s training fee schedule.
What does this opportunity give me?
- A strong team and support system.
- Challenges. Be a part of a growing organization that is a leader in its field.
- Ownership and responsibility for your position.
- Exposure. Ability to partner with other programs and share your expertise.
- Innovation. The opportunity to evaluate and improve existing processes.
What will I do at Abilities Network?
- Schedule trainings and generate monthly calendar with training assignments
- Ensure that training certificates are being sent out to participants in a timely manner.
- Ensures training presentations and training materials contain the most current revisions/edits/additions
- Responsible for entering all relevant information related to trainings into the appropriate data entry system in a timely manner.
- Create and update training needs assessments, training surveys, and monitor the pre/post knowledge measure scores on an ongoing basis to determine any trends.
- Monitor and track number of trainings offered, training attendees, and geographical regions to assure Project ACT Training and Technical Assistance numbers meet all funding commitments and grant requirements.
- Support the Program Administrator in scheduling and preparing for a variety of Project ACT meetings including Advisory Boards (quarterly), Project ACT meetings (monthly), and other general meetings as assigned.
- Manage facility and space requests related to trainings and meetings
- Provides back-up coverage for Front Office Secretary as assigned by Office Manager/Administrator.
What does Abilities Network need from me?
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent plus 2 years of office/clerical support experience.
- Requires strong skills in the areas of oral and written interpersonal communication, customer service, and confidentiality.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer with standard software packages and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and experience with routine database data entry.
- Requires typing speed of 50+wpm.
- Must have ability to lift up to 40 lbs., transport materials and move materials to various training facilities when necessary.
What else do I get at Abilities Network?
In addition to an amazing company culture and team environment, eligible employees are entitled to an array of company benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision insurance
- Life/Long-term Disability insurance
- Paid time off (annual, sick, holiday)
- 403(b) Pension Plan
- Section 125 Premium Conversion Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (medical, dependent care)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary day
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus
- Jury duty leave
- Bereavement leave
- Free parking
Abilities Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promotes individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, and status as a qualified individual with a disability, sexual orientation, or any other category covered by applicable law.
- Towson (Headquarters)
Position Type: Full-time, Hourly