Abilities Network is looking for a part time System Administrator to work as part of our Information Technology Team. In this role, your accountability focuses on customer service supporting remote users. This position will work in the Towson Headquarters.
What does this opportunity give me?
- Work for a company that is passionate about our mission and helping people find their path to independence.
- A strong team and support system.
- Ownership and responsibility for your position
What will I do at Abilities Network?
- Responsible for administration of Windows Servers
- Responsible for administration of Exchange Servers
- Analyzes the network(s) and makes sure they are working properly
- Specify hardware and other peripherals for general use
- Designs and supports server systems(s) and supporting software under the direction of the IT Director
- Build corporate network(s) and maintain external and internal web/email presence
- Performs systems backup and recovery under the direction of the IT Director
- Ensures adequate security of all company systems
- Assesses user needs and investigates/recommends cost-effective solutions
- Designs and maintains desktop and laptop configurations
- Manages all IT issues with a focus on end user satisfaction. A customer service mind set is a must.
- Troubleshoots and resolves end-user help desk tickets
- Management of Phone System with end user support
- Asset tracking
- Provides support in troubleshooting desktop software/hardware problems for end users
- Additional responsibilities include special projects, and other computer related activities
- Responsible for the maintenance of the agency website and Constant Contact Software
What does Abilities Network need from me?
- Experience as System admin for a minimum of 100 users. BA/BS preferred.
- Basic understanding of a virtual server environment Windows 2008R and Windows 7 and newer operation systems and networked printing systems required.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access) required.
- Familiarity with WordPress and Photoshop.
What else do I get at Abilities Network?
In addition to an amazing company culture and team environment, eligible employees are entitled to an array of company benefits, including:
- Pro-rated Paid time off (annual, sick, holiday)
- 403(b) Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary day
- Employee referral bonus
Abilities Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, sexual orientation, or any other category covered by applicable law.