Quality Assurance Specialist
The Healthy Families Program is looking for a Part Time Quality Assurance Specialist to assist with monitoring and reporting on the implementation of the Healthy Families Quality Assurance Plan to ensure that program documentation of services adheres to Healthy Families America’s Best Practice Standards.
What does this opportunity give me?
- Community outreach. Work with a diverse population.
- Pride. Work for a company that is passionate about our mission and helping people find their
- A strong team and support system.
- Impact. Make an immediate difference in someone’s life.
- Challenges. Be a part of a growing organization that is a leader in its field.
What will I do at Abilities Network?
- Work with the Quality Assurance Manager to run quality checks for PIMS and ETO databases as directed.
- Work with the Quality Assurance Manager to complete Participant Follow-Ups for each family.
- Assist with performing general quality assurance checks monthly as needed.
- Monitor staff training binders to ensure that staff have completed all required trainings within mandated timeframes.
- Close and store Participant Binders as families close out of services.
- Accurately track, monitor and file all documents as requested.
- File home visiting documentation in Participant Binders after data entry is completed and update relevant tools tracking forms as needed.
Monitoring Service Documentation:
- Assist with the implementation of monitoring processes as needed to ensure that staff are maintaining documentation of services required by the HFA Standards.
- Assist with ensuring that staff database entries are monitored on a weekly basis for accuracy and completeness.
- Work with the Quality Assurance Manager on a monthly basis to verify family service levels, complete participant follow-ups and ensure that accomplishment logs are in participant files.
- Work with the Quality Assurance Manager on a quarterly basis to ensure that immunizations, well-child visits and the status of program referrals is up to date for all participants.
- Support FSWs by contacting medical providers to verify medical visits and receipt of immunizations as needed.
- Assist with quarterly file reviews for each participating family to ensure that documentation is accurate, complete and meets HFA Standards.
- Serve as back-up support for entering data into the PIMS and ETO databases according to program policies and procedures.
- Assist with the implementation of monitoring processes to ensure that data entry is completed in a timely manner and to verify the accuracy and integrity of all electronic documentation.
- Work with the Quality Assurance manager to compile summaries of participant evaluation feedback.
- Work with the Quality Assurance Manager to administer the annual Participant Satisfaction Survey and compile the results.
- Assist with the completion of quality assurance calls to families that have graduated from the program or as needed to address program needs.
Accreditation, Evaluation and Reporting:
- Assist the Director and Quality Assurance Manager with preparation of monthly, quarterly and semi-annual program reports as needed.
- Assist with preparation of supporting documentation for monthly financial expense reports.
- Support with preparation for program reaccreditation.
- Provide front desk coverage in the absence of the Program Assistant.
- Support the Program Assistant with shopping and obtaining program and group supplies as needed.
- In the absence of the Program Assistant, provide support with Advisory Board meetings, group planning, managing supplies and general program support.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding and dedication to Abilities Network’s MISSION and GUIDING PRINCIPLES.
- Actively promotes and represents agency philosophy through all interactions with both internal and external customers.
- Performs all miscellaneous duties as assigned necessary to fulfill the MISSON of Abilities Network.
What does Abilities Network need from me?
Bachelor‘s Degree and a minimum of one year of related experience required. Three years of related experience accepted in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree. Skilled with using databases and data analysis. Demonstrated professional writing, presentation, organization, and critical thinking skills. Self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to communicate effectively with staff and clients/consumers. Experience working in human services preferred. Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite: Access, Word and Excel.